Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The Lebanese hot singer Elissa, who sang once with Amr Diab at LG concert, is going to release her new album this week. The album will be the first for Elissa with the biggest production company in Arab world Rotana.
Elissa's last album made a huge success, and the hit "Ayshalak" occupied the top of the Arabic charts for so many weeks.
My room-mate, who claims to be Elissa's biggest fan, is not expecting too much for this album. He says: usually when someone makes a great hit, his next work cannot reach the same level.
For me, I don't really know. I liked the last album but I think Elissa can do much more. I haves listened to a song [Kul Youm Fi Omry] form the new album on MBC-FM and it was a nice thing, but who knows what kind of surprises Elissa is hiding for us in this album?