Saturday, July 03, 2004

With[out] My Love

Usually, when a singer belongs to Rotana release a new album, he/she appears on a weekly show on Rotana TV called "Maa Hobi"[With My Love] where the Lebanese presenter Jumana Abu-Eid host him/her to talk about the new album and sing some of its songs.

Sorry guys, that's not the case for Amr. You all know that Amr hates all this interviews thing, so he refused to be a guest on the show. Melody Hits website said the reason is that Amr is "busy recoding his new album" but this not true as we know that Amr has finished recoding the album and he is ready to release it this week.

I hope that we could see Amr in a press conference after releasing the album as he always refuse to show up on TV program's. I don't really remember the last time I saw him talking on TV. Maybe about a year ago when he signed the contract with Rotana? Correct me if I am wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home