Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Smart Move

I think the Amr Diab website have done a good thing when they decided to close the forums for a couple of days until the album hits the market. This way, they have limited the spread of the leaked version, which is available only on one site, and kept the potential damage to sales to a minimum.

However, even if the link to the page that has the leaked album has been widely distributed, I think only a few would be able to download it because the hosting server would crash down under the high demand. Reports talk about fake copies of the album being sold in Kuwait and Egypt, but I think real fans won't be fooled.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Ahmed! I was wondering if you have links to any news reports in Arabic or English about Amr Diab's latest album being leaked on the internet. I am of course referring to "Kamel Kalamak". I am doing some legal research on first release leaking of albums in Egypt and have been looking for any official news reports on that one bas was not successful till now. Many thanks in advance

8:11 PM  
Anonymous عمرو دياب 2009 said...

amr is the best

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home