Sunday, July 18, 2004

Amateurs and Plastic. Need a Doctor?

Amateurs, plastic and doctors; what do they have in common? Nothing but some TV shows.
Since I had nothing to do tonight, I've decided to stay home and watch some TV.
 
I was in the living room when I heard one of my favorite songs coming from the next room. I went there to watch Husam Madania from Superstar [the Arabic version of PopIdol] singing my very favorite "Sa'aban Alia". His Egyptian mate Raneem Ketait sang "Te'dar Tetkalim" but, you know that already, they were nothing compared to Amr. I hate it when amateurs ruin my favorite music.
 
The gust of the show was Sherine Abdu-Wahab, who looked like she had some work done. I think everyone could notice some new stuff over her chest ;) Good for her fiancé!
 
On Rotana TV, there was Yuri Mrakadi. I don't like that guy, but I don't hate him. Anyway, Dr. Hala Sarhan was hosting him on her Hala Show and I don't know about you guys but this man really has something to say. He is different. He is all by himself. He is just himself even if he looked like Clark Gable, or said: "if I were Omar El-Sherif, would you love me more?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home